Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.706 DZD / ARS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 119,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 110,050 Dinar (ARS $19,285) in Concordia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)