Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01200 DZD / GNF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 4% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 977,255 Dinar (81,430,391 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 937,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (43 minutes ago)