Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01169 DZD / GNF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,962,256 Dinar (167,802,035 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)