Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 117.497 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,158 Dinar (€27) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)