Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.281 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 259,062 Dinar (€1,929) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 236,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 158 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 2 hours ago)