Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 134.934 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 224,379 Dinar (€1,663) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 210,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)