Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.913 DZD / BOB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 146,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 127,099 Dinar ($b7,987) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 3 hours ago)