Cost of living comparison between Cleveland, Ohio, United States and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 109.760 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 30% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 610,560 Dinar ($5,563) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)