Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.950 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 39% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 582,411 Dinar ($4,896) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 420,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)