Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 116.000 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 30% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 629,709 Dinar ($5,429) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 485,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)