Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 118.660 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 38% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 605,212 Dinar ($5,100) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 440,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 13 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)