Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 135.077 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 25% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 422,414 Dinar (€3,127) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 338,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (about 3 hours ago)