Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.687 DZD / MXN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 152,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 140,853 Dinar (Mex$ 24,766) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (38 minutes ago)