Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00148 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 37% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 19 Dinar (Bs 12,655) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)