Cost of living comparison between Ciudad del Este, Paraguay and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01890 DZD / PYG
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 58,284 Dinar (3,084,518 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)