Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00259 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 25% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 293 Dinar (Bs 112,893) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (42 minutes ago)