Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.490 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,836,355 Dinar (Bs 159,828) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,560,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Conakry costs 18,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 12 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €430 (35 minutes ago)