Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.919 DZD / VES *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 31% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 404,035 Dinar (210,513 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 309,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$28,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)