Cost of living comparison between City of San Marino, San Marino and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 119.525 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 2,302 Dinar (€19) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)