Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.778 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 21% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 301,270 Dinar (€2,155) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 248,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (20 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)