Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 114.062 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States) is 22% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 707,632 Dinar ($6,204) in Cincinnati, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 580,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)