Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10740 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 363,594 Dinar (₩3,385,466) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 330,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kisumu costs Shilling500 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (39 minutes ago)