Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09694 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 297,534 Dinar (₩3,069,300) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 274,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$645 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 45₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)