Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10550 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 5,557 Dinar (₩52,672) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)