Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.867 DZD / RUB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 321,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 299,420 Dinar (руб 160,402) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)