Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.132 DZD / ZMW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,848 Dinar (482 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (26 minutes ago)