Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.941 DZD / ZMW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 6,424 Dinar (646 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)