Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.922 DZD / ZMW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 299,761 Dinar (30,211 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 276,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)