Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.057 DZD / ZMW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 352,675 Dinar (35,069 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 324,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (12 minutes ago)