Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.809 DZD / PEN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 80,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 74,590 Dinar (S/. 2,143) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)