Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.647 DZD / PEN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 112,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 105,930 Dinar (S/. 2,972) in Chimbote.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)