Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.197 DZD / PEN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 107,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 100,668 Dinar (S/. 2,860) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (about 2 hours ago)