Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.845 DZD / MXN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 127,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 103,190 Dinar (Mex$ 17,655) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)