Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.117 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 6% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,750 Dinar (元317) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)