Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.072 DZD / PEN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 187,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 177,316 Dinar (S/. 5,056) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)