Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.973 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 707,678 Dinar (¥726,999) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)