Cost of living comparison between Chiang Rai, Thailand and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.133 DZD / THB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 67,314 Dinar (21,488 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)