Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.306 DZD / THB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 131,576 Dinar (39,803 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 120,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (34 minutes ago)