Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.167 DZD / UAH
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 65,426 Dinar (15,702₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)