Cost of living comparison between Chernivtsi, Ukraine and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.254 DZD / UAH
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 68,950 Dinar (16,209₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (26 minutes ago)