Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.457 DZD / UAH
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 131,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 101,380 Dinar (22,745₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 3 hours ago)