Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.236 DZD / UAH
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 182,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 145,341 Dinar (34,308₴) in Cherkasy.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)