Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.432 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 244,238 Dinar (元14,863) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 242,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (44 minutes ago)