Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.982 DZD / RUB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 188,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 165,303 Dinar (руб 83,385) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 12,346 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)