Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 116.153 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 17% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 109,711 Dinar (€945) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (about 1 hour ago)