Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10596 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,330,538 Dinar (₩12,557,304) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 885,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)