Cost of living comparison between Chaiyaphum, Thailand and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.158 DZD / THB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 359,128 Dinar (113,734 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)