Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.077 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 379,203 Dinar (€2,807) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 344,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)