Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.173 DZD / MXN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 142,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 120,869 Dinar (Mex$ 19,580) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)