Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 118.670 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 15% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 504,774 Dinar ($4,254) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 440,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)