Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.088 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 330,997 Dinar ($2,827) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 301,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (37 minutes ago)