Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 109.859 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 395,556 Dinar ($3,601) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)