Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.186 DZD / PHP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 338,162 Dinar (Php154,679) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (about 2 hours ago)