Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.481 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 136,866 Dinar (R$ 4,088) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 131,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)