Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.527 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 84,067 Dinar (R$ 2,366) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)