Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.875 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 375,752 Dinar (€2,667) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 305,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)