Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.067 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 20% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 476,262 Dinar (€3,552) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 398,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)