Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.808 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 250,008 Dinar (€1,855) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 247,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)