Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.658 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 257,241 Dinar (€1,910) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 251,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)