Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,132 prices entered by 356 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.006 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 62% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 658,799 Dinar (Bs 59,859) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)