Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.760 DZD / HTG
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 298,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 269,524 Dinar (153,155 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)