Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.019 DZD / AUD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 39% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,037,831 Dinar (AU$11,791) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 747,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)