Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.838 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 257,342 Dinar (R$ 7,387) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 211,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (43 minutes ago)