Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.620 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 218,105 Dinar (R$ 6,898) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 189,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)