Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.361 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 206,880 Dinar (R$ 6,201) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 175,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (7 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)