Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 744 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.632 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 303,515 Dinar (R$ 9,595) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 270,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (28 minutes ago)