Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.710 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 147,749 Dinar (R$ 4,137) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 141,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)