Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 159.162 DZD / GBP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 31% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,207,355 Dinar (£7,586) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 921,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)