Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 159.045 DZD / GBP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 31% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,142,538 Dinar (£7,184) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 871,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (35 minutes ago)