Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16123 DZD / CLP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 500,946 Dinar (CH$3,107,073) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)