Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.905 DZD / VES *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 78% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 231,980 Dinar (121,749 Bs.S.) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 130,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)