Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.402 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 94% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,595,402 Dinar (Bs 139,919) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 822,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨60 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)