Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.870 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 96% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,507,430 Dinar (Bs 138,683) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 769,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campo Grande costs R$ 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zapopan costs Mex$ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sharjah costs Dirham 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php120,000 (20 minutes ago)