Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.675 DZD / PEN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 245,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 218,388 Dinar (S/. 6,122) in Cajamarca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.40 (about 2 hours ago)