Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.427 DZD / PEN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 240,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 214,138 Dinar (S/. 6,044) in Cajamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)